Retail Sales Assistant & Store Management APPLY NOW
Born in the action sports world and with New Zealand as our playground, ilabb comes from accelerating beginnings. From engines to pedals, to artists and everything in between, ilabb has become associated with authentic wild adventurers who live with no regrets and are obsessed with progression. Our only prerequisite - LET GO!
We have opportunities for customer service professionals with a passion for streetwear fashion and performance clothing to join the Wanaka team in both Store Management and Sales Assistant roles.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career at ilabb? Well, here’s your chance!
- Retail Experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Forward thinking, dynamic attitude
- Friendly, approachable personality
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- A natural ability to build rapport with any customer
- The motivation and enthusiasm to join an exciting and growing business
Part-time and casual roles available with some flexibility on hours depending on the successful candidate. At least one weekend day availability is essential.
What ilabb has to offer:
- An incredible team of fun & dynamic individuals who are leaders in their field
- Generous staff discounts
- Supportive team culture and environment
- Opportunity to work for an iconic New Zealand retailer
- GROW YOUR CAREER - training and development across all areas of retail operation
At ilabb, we push the boundaries of performance clothing and streetwear design with our cutting-edge & unique approach to fashion, form & function. From a New Zealand owned company with a cult following we are rapidly growing our international reach and are seeking an energetic, awesome, confident, and driven sales superhuman to continue to propel the success of our Wanaka store.
Are you someone who can live and breathe ilabb and join our wider team as we Live Without Barriers? then get in touch!
To be considered for this role, please submit:
- Cover letter